Our most advanced search and rescue beacon to date, the Return Link is the first distress beacon on the market that uses the Galileo powered ReturnLink Service (RLS), the FastFind Return Link PLB receives a signal in the form of a blue light, confirming the users 406 MHz distress alert has been received and location coordinates have been detected.
FastFind Return Link
- RLS: the first of a new range of SAR beacons that receive a reassurance signal confirming distress alert and location have been received by the search and rescue authorities
- Multi Constellation GNSS: Building on Seas of Solutions leadership in innovative location detection technology, FastFind Return Link incorporates both Galileo and GPS GNSS services
- Versatile clip attachment system: Belt, webbing strap and PFD compatible options supported.
- Floats: with provided buoyancy pouch
- Free to use: No subscription
- Power Assurance: 5-year battery life
- Waterproof: to 10m
- Lights: Bright flashing attention signal, Morse code SOS flash pattern & RLS Reassurance blue flashing LED
- Practical: Safe-Stow antenna, anti-tamper cover protected activation switch
|Standards||COSPAS-SARSAT T.001/T.007 class2,
ETSI EN 302152-1
|Sealing depth||Immersion to 10 m (30 ft) for 5 minutes|
|Operating temperature||-20 to +55 °C (-4 to + 131 °F)|
|Storage temperature||-30 to +70 °C (-22 to +158 °F)|
|Altitude||12,192 m (40,000 ft)|
|Buoyancy||Category 2, will not float (optional buoyancy pouch provided)|
|Battery type||Lithium Manganese|
|Transmit duration||> 24 hours @ -20 °C (-4 °F)|
|Battery life (storage)||5 years|
|Battery replacement||Service centre|
|Battery Use||Logged by microprocessor|
|Transmitter Frequency||406.031 MHz (alert) / 121.5 MHz (homer)|
|Transmitter Power||5 W (alert) / 50 mW (homer) nominal|
|Unique ID Number||Factory or dealer programmed|
|GNSS Receiver||GPS(L1)+GALILEO(E1), 72 channel, ceramic patch antenna|
|Size (D x W x L)||36 x 50 x 112 mm (1.42 x 1.97 x 4.41 in)|
|Weight||164 g (5.8 oz)|
|Indicator Light||High brightness LED signal light|
|RLS Light||Blue LED|
|SOS flash light||Morse code SOS flash pattern, 30 operations|
|Activation||Manual, three stage|
|Self-test||Tests transmitters, battery and light|
|Standard Compass Safe Distance||1 m (3 ft)|
|Warranty||1 year (+ 4 years with online registration)|
|Part Number||1002384 (FastFind Return Link PLB with Galileo/GPS GNSS
The FastFind Return Link Personal Locator Beacon (PLB) confirms the signal has been received by SAR authorities with a blue flashing light. This life saving re-assurance signal allows those in distress; on land or sea; to know that search and rescue professionals are aware of their situation and they are not alone.
FastFind Return Link PLB offers the accelerated location detection with combined Galileo and GPS GNSS receivers and Seas of Solutions tried and tested 406 MHz technology, which has been at the core of search and rescue innovation since 1981.
The FastFind Return Link PLB is Seas of Solutions’ most advanced search and rescue beacon to date. Using MEOSAR utilising advanced technology and the dedicated 406 MHz frequency, FastFind Return Link transmits your unique ID and GNSS position via the global network of Cospas-Sarsat search and rescue satellites.
Carrying this palm sized, lightweight yet rugged unit you can explore the world with peace of mind, knowing that if you find yourself in distress, activating your FastFind Return Link will summon emergency assistance and confirm when Cospas-Sarsat have received your call for help.
For more information see product datasheet